Publicité

Stones deny Keith Richards suffered brain damage

11 mai 2006, 00:00

Par

Partager cet article

Facebook X WhatsApp

lexpress.mu | Toute l'actualité de l'île Maurice en temps réel.

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards, recovering from a head injury caused by a fall last month in Fiji, has not suffered brain damage, a spokeswoman for the band said. The Stones? New York-based publicist, Fran Curtis, issued a statement denying a report in the New Zealand Herald that Richards, 62, had undergone two surgeries since his accident and that doctors were concerned about brain damage.?Keith Richards did not undergo a second operation. The first and only operation was done on May 8, and was 100 percent successful,? the band?s statement said. ?There was no brain damage. He continues to improve as expected.? The European leg of the band?s ?A Bigger Bang? world tour would begin in June, the statement said.

Publicité